These are the terms and conditions that comes along with our service.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you once you engage with our service.
Our = Pgeon service
Partner = Pgeon collection points
You are required to submit your phone number to receive SMS notification when your parcel has arrived at the selected Pgeon points.
All parcel has to weight below 5kg and within 30cm x 30cm x 30cm.
This service does not provide delivery service and is not liable for any parcel lost during the delivery process.
Pgeon’s liability is strictly limited to direct loss and damage of the shipment. All other types of loss or damage are excluded (including but not limited to lost profits, income, interest, future business), whether such loss or damage is special or indirect, and even if the risk of such loss or damage was brought to Pgeon’s attention before or after acceptance of the Shipment.
- Once payment for a top-up package is completed, NO refunds will be given.
- Credits for an account are ONLY valid for a year after the previous top-up payment date.
- After a year, the credits will expire. If there is no additional top up in 2 months period, the credit will be permanently erased.
We are not liable for all posting of breakable fragile items (glass, earthenware, porcelain, ceramics, crockery, sanitary ware and the like). You may do so at your own discretion.
For Pgeon Collect
In the event when your parcel is lost at the selected pick-up Pgeon Point, please submit your claim to the service provider which you engage our service with or via our contact form to Pgeon in order for us to investigate your parcel.
We are not liable for parcel lost during delivery.
You should contact us or service providers within 3 days of the drop-off or intended collection date.
For Pgeon Delivery
In the event of a claim, a cost invoice will be needed to prove the value of the consignment/s and photos must be supplied for all damage claims.
It takes 15 days to complete a Pgeon parcel claim. If we are unable to locate your items, then we will declare the parcels as lost and we will reimburse you.
Our maximum reimbursement is RM200. You may be entitled to additional reimbursement depending on your service provider.
You should supply our team or service provider when requested with the following detail in order to secure your claim:
- Proof of the address selected for parcel delivery.
- Proof of the value of the parcel.
- Proof of parcel drop-off/pick up SMS from Pgeon.
Should you unable to provide all 3 of the above, your claim will not be processed.
We are not liable for your parcel lost if you submitted the wrong phone number.
If the item is not sufficiently packed, the claim will be rejected.
If the item is not correctly labelled, the claim will be rejected.
Each individual is only allowed to have ONE personal and/or ONE company account with Pgeon. Shipments with duplicated accounts will be cancelled and the account will be suspended without prior notice. Shipments under delivery will be held in Pgeon hubs. Unclaimed parcel of over 30 days will be disposed and no longer be valid for claims.
Pgeon strictly prohibits unauthorized reseller from reselling any form of Pgeon services. Pgeon reserves the right to terminate, suspend, or otherwise limit unauthorised reseller or its customers' access to Pgeon without refund to remaining credit balance. Pgeon shall have no obligation to maintain any messages or other content in suspended, restricted, or terminated accounts, or forward any unread or unsent messages to unauthorised reseller, a customer, a user, or any other party.
The person placing the order is responsible for the information entered. Pgeon will not be held responsible for wrong information that is entered and no refunds will be given in this instance.
You are pre-paying for the postage charges and Pgeon applies these charges on your behalf to our account. We are not liable for any customs charges that may arise.
Liability is limited to the negligence of the company carrying the goods. This is then limited to the customer who placed the order with Pgeon.
- Loss or damage under the following conditions will not be covered:
- Act of God
- Consequences of war
- Insufficient packaging / Incorrect labelling
- Prohibited contents
Pgeon will deal with the person who placed the order only.
Liability is limited to the cost of sending the item only and to the insured value if a claim is raised. We will not be liable for any further claim for any loss of profit, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, or indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the service you ordered.
If at any time we are prevented or delayed from starting, carrying out or completing any of the services because of a strike, lock out, labour dispute, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown or obstruction of any public or private road or highway or any other cause beyond their control, you shall have no claim for damages against us for any loss that you may suffer as a result PROVIDED that, where the delay is caused by the mechanical breakdown of one of courier vehicles, they shall use their best endeavours to provide a replacement vehicle with the minimum delay practicable.
We shall not in any circumstances be liable for any late delivery or missed delivery or failure to deliver caused by or contributed to by any deficient or ambiguous labelling of a consignment and you agree to be responsible for ensuring that such labelling is clear and unambiguous.
Our Partner’s Right
Our partners have the right to reject/refuse your parcels if you
Did not make an order through our service provider
- Exceeds the weight or dimensions specified in
- Is not Correctly Packaged;
- Does not have a Label attached;
- Appears to and/or contains Prohibited Articles; OR
- Appears to be damaged.
Prohibited Articles include but are not limited to:
Any objects or substance that are either illegal in the jurisdiction or in respect of which carriage or possession is illegal in the Jurisdiction.
- Gases, pyrotechnics, arms and ammunition or corrosive, toxic, flammable, explosive, oxidising or radioactive materials or any other noxious, dangerous or hazardous goods or goods likely to cause damage; human remains, including funerary items such as urns and ashes or animal remains including taxidermy or ashes
- Deeds, tender documents, documents including passports, stamps, securities, vouchers, money, credit cards, traveler’s cheques, precious stones or metals, livestock, liquids, foodstuffs, perishable goods, glass, bullion, coins, precious stones, fossils, stoneware, resin items, amber, composites, valuable jewellery, valuable antiques or plants or plant seeds or derivatives, animals (including insects, hatching eggs, birds, ivory), pornography, drugs or narcotics
- Live plants, firearms, weapons and ammunition, perishable goods, counterfeit or pirated goods or material (including CD, VCD, DVD and BD);
- Other goods of a dangerous nature or which we in our sole and absolute opinion deem unsafe, unsuitable or otherwise unlawful.
If you nevertheless ( whether knowingly or unknowingly) sent a parcel containing a Prohibited Article to a Pgeon point, you are to be held 100% liable. We will have the rights to destroy or otherwise dealt within our absolute discretion by us or by any other person in whose custody they may be at the relevant time.
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Constitution of Malaysia.