Pgeon has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy in compliance with the law in Malaysia. This document discloses our information gathering and usage practices.
When you participate in any of our competition that requires your detail of any kind, it is important that we DO NOT sell, share or transfer any of your personal information to anyone else.
This Privacy Notice explains:
- The information that we collect
- How we use your personal information
- Your access and control over the information
If you need further clarification, please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information That We Collect
The information that we collect includes, but not limited to:
- Personal Information, such as name, address, email address and contact number. This includes information of other individuals that are provided to us i.e. through our referral program;
- Account login information;
- Geographical information, i.e. your current location;
- Payment information, i.e. credit card details, billing name and address;
- Other information which we may collect for specific Pgeon related contests, events or campaigns, forms, features, or other services that you may use or request.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect all these information to understand your needs and provide you a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- As a record for internal documentations
- To conduct customer insight studies
- To improve our services
- Marketing communication for promotions, new services or other relevant information
- Order fulfillments
- Other general purposes
Your Access and Control Over Information
You may request to access or correct your personal information on payment of a prescribed fee under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. For any inquiries or concerns over your personal data, you may send us an email at email@example.com or contact us via our official Facebook page.
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You will only have access to our driver application if you are a hired driver from Pgeon Express. You are required to have an authorized login and password to access the application.
You will grant us your location access for driver tracking purposes and access to your camera for scanning of barcode/grcode. Both of these access is communicated before hand to the you and is in your job description.
All the data collected via these permissions are for work purposes and will only be processed internally. The data collected will NOT be shared, sold or transferred to anyone outside of the company.
Cookies and local storage
Pgeon uses various technologies, including cookies and local storage, to collect and store information about you when you visit Pgeon.
Pgeon uses “session” cookies to temporarily store information to help you use Pgeon. This information is used to deliver the right content to you as you use Pgeon and avoids unnecessarily asking you to log in.